Pinnacle Evolution 2 Drysuit - what do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divewithmat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey all,

I'm in the market for a drysuit and my LDS is a Pinnacle dealer. I understand that the Evolution 2 is not a high end suit and there's plenty better ones out there, but my budget dictated that I can't spend more than $2500. With Si Tech silicone seals and rock boots that's roughly what the Evo would cost me. I don't teach anymore and I'm kind of landlocked, so realistically it will see 20-30 dives a year in Monterey and Tahoe.

Any feedback on this suit would be greatly appreciated!

Hey all,

I'm in the market for a drysuit and my LDS is a Pinnacle dealer. I understand that the Evolution 2 is not a high end suit and there's plenty better ones out there, but my budget dictated that I can't spend more than $2500. With Si Tech silicone seals and rock boots that's roughly what the Evo would cost me. I don't teach anymore and I'm kind of landlocked, so realistically it will see 20-30 dives a year in Monterey and Tahoe.

Any feedback on this suit would be greatly appreciated!
Have you tried the search function? Look at Seaskin. For $2500 you can have two suits and money left over for gas to get to Monterey. You aren’t any further away from diving than I am and I go almost every week, if conditions allow.

Back
Top Bottom