Pink Safety Sausage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a new one...blaming auto-correct on your pink woodie?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!:shocked2:

Wookie says.....

12804742962525.jpg

I think I say a Pink SMB at the LDS last week. If so, would you like me to ship it to you?

That would be greatly appreciated!! PM me the details.

First let me start by saying Wookie aka Pink Woodie is a huge SB asset!!!

It appears that my search for the elusive pink sausage continues............:blinking:

BooooooYaaaaaaaa......got my pink sausage! I really don't think visibility will be an issue. It kinda hurts your eyes. Lol

Choose long and thin rather than short and fat and go for either fluorescent yellow or fluorescent orange for maximum visibility, although one commercial diving survey reported that the easiest colour to pick out at sea was bright pink!

Those commercial divers will see ya either way. I stand corrected.

I believe there is a type of color blindness where people cannot differentiate pink and blue.

I don't have actual statistics to back this up, but I have heard that studies show red, orange and yellow to be the best colors for an SMB based on ability to see them at sea.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ignoring safety considerations here. My dive buddy carries yellow.

Back
Top Bottom