Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions...now o just her to look through it all and see what what are the "cutest"

Instead of looking for the cutest ones I would suggest having her try the various models available in pink and see what ones work best for her. She may find that some fins are too stiff and cause leg cramps while others may be too soft and don't provide enough propulsion. Take a trip to your local dive shops and see what they can rent out to you during your dives. Try them in whatever colour they have and make your decision based on that, you will be much happier.

Just a quick follow up to David's note re: Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears online store for Gull items. My beloved pink Gull Coco mask broke during my trip to Bali earlier this month, so I recently ordered 2 Gull masks (Coco and the new Vader) and a pair of the new Supermew XX fins from Marinetone. Excellent customer service, and the sale rep gave me a really good breakdown/comparison of the properties/features of all the fins (Mew, Hard Mew, Soft, Supermew, Supermew XX) and sizing advice. They stock the whole line and all the colors.

The only drawback is, you do have to pay for overseas shipping. But that's to be expected. No sales tax, and the items shipped Monday and arrived here in California by Wednesday - FAST!

If anyone is looking for Gull gear, I would highly recommend them.

Japanese diving equipment manufacturer Gull manufacture fins in a range of single colours, including pink. Hong Kong online retailer Marinetone, which ships fast to anywhere in the world, stocks pink full-foot Mew fins, which can be worn over boots when a larger size is chosen:

__ImageGrabber.axd

Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears - GULL-GF-2021-Mew Fin

Just a quick follow up to David's note re: Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears online store for Gull items. They stock the whole line and all the colors. The only drawback is, you do have to pay for overseas shipping. But that's to be expected. No sales tax, and the items shipped Monday and arrived here in California by Wednesday - FAST! If anyone is looking for Gull gear, I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, cheetohcat. I ordered a pair of XL white Gull fins from Marinetone a few months ago and the goods also arrived within a couple of days, a faster shipping rate than what I experience here in the UK from domestic suppliers. The service was friendly and professional. I recommend them highly.

My wife when we got certified wanted (and still does) as much pink as possible. She went with the Tusa line for mask, snorkel, and fins. She really loved the way the white fin with the pink accents looked. However, she watched a TV show called "The Girls Next Door" and in it they were getting scuba certified. Turns out, they had the Tusa mask, snorkel, and fins which only made her happy. Then in the scenes where they wore wet suits or rash guards, they wore Body Glove. Needless to say, my wife have a Body Glove (white and pink) rash guard. She doesn't have the wetsuit yet.

Basically, most of the "quality" scuba gear out there will work out fine for performance. Get her what she likes the most for looks. The happier she is, the more you will find yourself diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom