Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've got all the pink fins in stock, in all the sizes!! Scubapro, Atomic, Apollo, Cressi, TUSA

Give us a call and we'll get your looking good on your dives! 800-825-2452

My shop sells Mares Avanti Quattros and my wife uses them as well. Nice fins for a decent price

my daughter wanted pink scuba stuff as well atomic split fins in pink and black is the way she went. and the pink purge cover on her scubapro s600.

The girlfriend is all over me trying to find pink fins. So far, I have only found the aqualung slingshots.

Does anyone know of any other options? What are your opinions on the slingshots?

Thanks!

And here I thought we'd progressed beyond the "pretty & pink" syndrome of women's dive gear. :madamy:

<sigh>

I do not think it is a syndrome, so like pink, some like baby blue. To each their own.

I do not think it is a syndrome, so like pink, some like baby blue. To each their own.

Totally agree, particularly if we're talking about single-coloured items of equipment. It's all about each individual having a personal choice, not having that choice imposed upon them by commercial or peer pressure. Some manufacturers, such as Japan's Gull, offer a selection of eight solid colours:

c32805927-ac-4792xf2x0283x0280-m.jpg

Why not? Dare to be different.

Last edited:

And here I thought we'd progressed beyond the "pretty & pink" syndrome of women's dive gear. :madamy:

<sigh>

Nope, It's still alive and kicking. My fiance likes it because people can tell that she is a girl when she all her gear on and a reg in her mouth. "I don't want to look like a guy" she says "and all the scuba equipment looks macho". She doesn't base her decisions around pink equipment but if its available as an option than she will take it in pink.

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions...now o just her to look through it all and see what what are the "cutest"

Japanese diving equipment manufacturer Gull manufacture fins in a range of single colours, including pink. Hong Kong online retailer Marinetone, which ships fast to anywhere in the world, stocks pink full-foot Mew fins, which can be worn over boots when a larger size is chosen:

__ImageGrabber.axd

Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears - GULL-GF-2021-Mew Fin

They also have white which a couple I met liked to use as it made easy to use for white balancing of their cameras. The down side was that due to the compound makeup the white fins are prone to mold growth unless rinsed and dried thoroughly after diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom