Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nshuff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The girlfriend is all over me trying to find pink fins. So far, I have only found the aqualung slingshots.

Does anyone know of any other options? What are your opinions on the slingshots?

Thanks!

Well I have the same problem with my fiance. I contacted Zak OHara about getting a pair of custom Mares Volo's made in Pink. He informed me that it would definitely be an option if I wished however the only catch would be that I need to order approximately 3000 pairs. Seeing as how I only need one set and if you were to get them than you would only need one set, that means we only need to find an additional 2998 buyers that are interested in pink Volo's before this could be a reality :wink:

nshuff, I have been making "HOT" pink fins since 1983. One pair is easy for me to make here in my American Production plants. The plus side is they will not be hanging off her foot causing foot and leg cramps. Go with a Company who only makes 44 models of American Made Fins.

The girlfriend is all over me trying to find pink fins. So far, I have only found the aqualung slingshots.

Does anyone know of any other options? What are your opinions on the slingshots?

Thanks!

ScubaPro TwinJets come in hot pink. They're split and they're floppy.

I have the ScubaPro Twin Jet fins in pink in stock in my store. Right now we only have size Small which fit most women and the Mediums should be in at any time. This is what I personally wear and love them as they are easy to kick. Pink is not a regular color for ScubaPro, it was a custom order that we had done. Hope this helps!

Brittney Anthony
Tiger Shark Scuba
817-572-3483

I have the ScubaPro Twin Jet fins in pink in stock in my store. Right now we only have size Small which fit most women and the Mediums should be in at any time. This is what I personally wear and love them as they are easy to kick. Pink is not a regular color for ScubaPro, it was a custom order that we had done. Hope this helps!

Brittney Anthony
Tiger Shark Scuba
817-572-3483

I have those fins in size small, and wear size 7 shoe. I believe they will fit a size 8, as well.

Force Fins are awesome. You can get those in pink; not only will they fit the colour requirement, but they'll be just a little bit different. Everyone I dive with asks about my fins.

Do yourselves a favour and get the bungie straps as they make don/doff laughably easy.

Apollo Bio fins also come in pink, available @ Scubatoys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom