Pillsbury wreck & Fin Barge on 2/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
On Feb. 7th, I've put together a trip to the Pillsbury wreck (105-110') and the Fin barge (75') with Capt. Ty out of Madeira Beach. Cost is $95 (cash only plz) due to the distance. Please arrive at the LightHousePointMarina by 7:30 - boat leaves at 8! Here is a link and map to the marina: Home For those that have not been out with Ty before, when you pull up to the marina, head left and go around to the back.

If you want that spot, please let me know.

Tracy is running the manatee trip the same day so I'm not looking to take folks away from that trip but if you're not swimming with the sea cows and need a little more twisted iron in your diving diet, come join us. :)

Presently on for this trip are: Jridg - Netmage - PalatkaBoy - Down4Fun - SalmonBoy97 - and me -

Standby:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude - I just went to see if you had posted this in Trips and MarketPlace and here it is. I was going to put it in my sig for any interested that aren't doing the manatee trip. Great minds - I guess. Anywhoozle, since there is only one spot I won't bother putting it in the sig. I'll bet the spot will be gone in no time.

Know who you might check with is Johnny Bravo, I bet he'd be keen.

Dude - I just went to see if you had posted this in Trips and MarketPlace and here it is. I was going to put it in my sig for any interested that aren't doing the manatee trip. Great minds - I guess. Anywhoozle, since there is only one spot I won't bother putting it in the sig. I'll bet the spot will be gone in no time.

Know who you might check with is Johnny Bravo, I bet he'd be keen.

Actually it's two spots available (perfect for a buddy team :) )

I cant commit to this trip RIGHT NOW, but I am definetely interested. If there is still any spots open maybe I can jump on a little closer to the event date.

Will this be a hunting trip?

Allrighty I'll bite...DS put me down for a spot...

I'll prob free my spot for Sunday the 8th so someone else can experience the wonders of the Sheridan...

-J.-

We now have six: Down4fun - Jridg - Netmage - PalatkaBoy - Johnny_Bravo - and me

Anyone want to take a stand-by spot??

Nice crew!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom