Pictures from San Juans/ Puget Sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just back from spending a week up in the Seattle area, quite a change from the Phoenix area/ San Diego diving we're used to. You guys have some beautiful diving up there and we look forward to experiencing it again... here's a link to a few pics I snapped while we were up there... I'm still new at the camera thing, so view at your own risk!

http://przeor.googlepages.com/seattlepictures

That's a particularly beautiful golden dirona you got -- From another camera newbie, congratulations on some nice shots!

...great pics...
I like the second one from last the best.
K

Those are very lovely pics! I think I'm gonna have to venture up there, sometime, and actually do some cold water diving. Wich sites were you diving?

That's great stuff!

Glad you had a good time here.

Sea ya!

Glad your diving was great and your pics are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing.

Jcsgt:
Those are very lovely pics! I think I'm gonna have to venture up there, sometime, and actually do some cold water diving. Wich sites were you diving?

The ones I can remember.... :huh:

Anacortes/ San Juans- James Island, Urchin Rocks, Doe Island, Strawberry Island

Puget Sound - The Boss, Des Moines Wreck, Murray Island Barges, Fox Island West Wall, Les Davis

I might be off on the names a little (don't have them in front of me) and I'm forgetting one other site we dove, but it gives you a start

Back
Top Bottom