Pictures from Paradise...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imp

Registered
Reaction score
Nice shots! Was that the Liberty wreck in Tulamben?

I hate you!!!!
Man, they are soooo good. You are my new hero. BTW, you have one photo up there twice. I think it is called The Search.

Ok..you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................:wink:

very Nice. Where were you?..I am looking to GET lost...soon.

Hi guys,
Hehehe.. that the liberty wreck and if you need help in your diving needs esp in asia. feel free to email me...

imp:
Hi guys,
Hehehe.. that the liberty wreck and if you need help in your diving needs esp in asia. feel free to email me...

I thought I recognized the Liberty. I've got some photos of her in my gallery. I think we'll be back there in March but we are already booked for October. Wonderful diving in Bali.

Hi Kapula,
I was going thru your gallery and i like your hawksbill turtle.. Love that head on collision kinda shots( face to face) As for my equipments, i used nikon camera and full sea&sea system for my F100, D200 & nikonos III. I actually like macro but i've decided to venture into wide angle and try to understand composition and how it affects our view. Will update more pics soon..
Btw there's more pics at my website www.escapeinc.com.sg

Once again, thanks for swinging by...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom