Picture Perfect Dive Vacation with Capt. Jamie and the Aristakat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WonderMellon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I bought a new camera with an underwater case and booked a 4 day dive vacation with Captain Jamie. I asked about interest in doing 1 day as a wreck dive and we were able to get a full boat. The wreck dive was Friday at the army tanks and barge. Viz was 30 to 40 feet and there were tons of fish around. Saturday through today were fossil dives. I found a large whale vertebrae, a fossilized scallop and some really nice maco teeth. Yesterday a co-diver found a full mammoth tooth and today another diver found a very nice 5 inch meg. A big thanks to Captain Jamie and the other divers for helping to make this another great vacation in Venice.

It appears that I can not upload photos at the moment as the upload fails. I will try again later to post the pics.

Yeah we are all having that same problem. Uploads failed! Thought I would give it another shot tonight on my friends computer to see if it was just me. :D

It looks like attachments are working again :D

Here are just a few taken from my dives on the Aristakat.

Attachments

• P7160028.jpeg
    P7160028.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 107
  • P7170065.JPG
    P7170065.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 113
  • P7180073.JPG
    P7180073.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 107
  • P7180080.JPG
    P7180080.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 109
  • P7190088.JPG
    P7190088.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 108
Glad to hear you had a good vacation. Jamie Rocks!

Nice finds. 3 weeks and Im south bound for Venice myself.

Who is Capt. Jamie and the Aristakat ? Never heard of them. I will be down this coming week. (aug16-18)

ARISTAKAT CHARTERS
Capt Jamie @ 1 941 321 0852
aristakatcharters.yolasite.com

hope this helps
Dm Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom