Picture of best TX-100 hose config

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeS

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the best hose configuration for a TX-100 with a:

Long hose, bungeed backup, air integrated computer, backup air integrated computer, bladder inflator, dry suit inflator

My best guess of hose routing is:

Left Side:
HP Port -- Primary air integrated computer – over left shoulder, clipped to d-ring on ACB
MP Port -- Bladder inflator -- over left shoulder connected to inflator bungeed to left shoulder strap
MP Port -- Dry suit inflator – under left shoulder connected to drysuit inflator

Right Side:
½” MP Port -- Long hose – under canister light on right side of ACB
MP Port Bungeed backup – under right air on bungee
HP Port -- Backup air integrated computer – behind right shoulder, clipped off behind canister light

Thanks for any help or comments.
Mike

If you don't have the regulators yet, the ATX200 regs route *very* nicely, in both singles and doubles configuration.

I'm not sure from memory where the 1/2" port on the TX100 would fall, but you would route your bungeed hose from the right hand side, and from the port closest to the back of your head. On the ATX200, this is the 1/2" port, and the long hose is the 3/8" port.

Ben,

Yes I already have the TX-100 and love it. In fact I’d like to get another one in case I decide to double up but I’m not sure they make them anymore since the ATXs are out.

JT,

Thanks for the link but the pictures it led me to addressed doubles with two TX-100s and I am diving singles with a Pioneer.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I dive a TX-100 on single tanks with a long hose and bungied back-up.....but no drysuit and no back-up computer.

One thing I found helpful with hose routing -- I mount my first stage 'upside down' on my tank. This is most helpful with the long hose routing. The LP ports on the TX-100 cause the hoses to come out of the first stage at a slight upward angle...when mounted upside down, the hoses are angled downward, making for better hose routing.

As to whether this would improve hose routing for you -- might be worth a try.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom