Pics to share (Ewa Pinnacles and night dive at Diner)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We found lots of Undulated and Yellowmargin Morays. At least a dozen or more at The Diner. I've never seen so many on one dive. It felt like a scene out of Indiana Jones where he fell in the snake pit.

Apparently you have to post a minimum of five times to this forum before you allowed to post a URL. So, one more time before I can send the link to my pics from the dive.

Here's post number five and the link to my pics.
http://hammack.sugarsync.com/albums/thumb/104673_20096

Great pics Lonnie! They are getting better every time. I especially like the Decoy Scorpion fish and the Fourspot Butterfly fish with orange in background.

Up for Sunday dive again? Dave R. wants to go out with us. I need to get my strobe wet again :eyebrow: I just got my YS-27dx back from repair and gotta see how it works paired up with the YS110a I just bought.

Where? Have you looked at the surf report? High surf and high wind on all shores. It's going to be rough doing a boat dive. Maybe if we go out of Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor (is there a boat ramp), the sites outside of Waikiki might not be too bad.

Where? Have you looked at the surf report? High surf and high wind on all shores. It's going to be rough doing a boat dive. Maybe if we go out of Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor (is there a boat ramp), the sites outside of Waikiki might not be too bad.

Waikiki it is then! Little wind won't keep us away from the water. :cool2:

We found lots of Undulated and Yellowmargin Morays. At least a dozen or more at The Diner. I've never seen so many on one dive. It felt like a scene out of Indiana Jones where he fell in the snake pit.

Lonnie! how ya doin? Great pics! Diner is always hopping with Eels, should have been named Eel City!

Bcyber! I'd a blown NDL for a giant slipper! Hopefully S&D won't bash me for that statement.:D Have you guys ever done the fish cages under the barge(just north of the Pennicles?) mucho el sharko's.....I know Gabe's done it.

Well, off to work(ya, you guys read that right) to get some money to come visit!

Lonnie! how ya doin? Great pics! Diner is always hopping with Eels, should have been named Eel City!

Bcyber! I'd a blown NDL for a giant slipper! Hopefully S&D won't bash me for that statement.:D Have you guys ever done the fish cages under the barge(just north of the Pennicles?) mucho el sharko's.....I know Gabe's done it.

Well, off to work(ya, you guys read that right) to get some money to come visit!

Yeah I guess I should have blown it ;-) Oh well. Haven't done the cages. I'd need someone to drop me off or get permission to tie off to boat.

Bcyber! I'd a blown NDL for a giant slipper!

Hopefully S&D won't bash me for that statement.:D
hey jimmy..
the next step for bcyber.. is to come over to the dark side.. and learn deco procedures from S&D..

then.. he'd a been able to grab the bug.. and pro'ly only had to have done 10 minutes of deco.. just a long safety stop really :D and still been able to boil the bug for dinner :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom