Pics to share (Ewa Pinnacles and night dive at Diner)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, when are you coming back home so we can convince you to help us find this ~200' P-47 w/your boat and my sidescan (I am not going out "there" w/my 14' zodiac...)

Sherm

What do u mean but Ph cops at the sea mount?
But thanks for the great picks.

The Sea Mount is on the fringe of the restricted area that surrounds Pearl Harbor Channel. If the Harbor patrol or tower notices you are anchored in this area they usually will send the Pearl Harbor patrol boat (PH cops) out to chase you away.

Thanks for the comment.

Jimbo - I'm still loving Hawaii. Got about six months left -- don't know where I'm going yet though -- should find out soon. I hope it's somewhere tropical. Hope all is well in Prattville!

Hi guys,
I'm new to the island, just looking at the photos of your inflatable launching from a nice boat ramp I can' figure out where the boat ramp is? Would you mind sharing the gps coordinates for Ewa Pinnacles and Diner too?

The only diving I've tried on the west side is Electric Beach and Makaha caverns. Since you went out on an inflatable I'm assuming you need a boat to get to these sites, right?

Thanks in advance,
Charlie

the ramp pictured is at hickam marina..

as for the sites (mostly outside pearl harbor)..
we got 'em from the sea lancers (a dive club for military and DoD)..

check their website..
Sea Lancers Diving Club
then click on the "GPS Coordinates" button down the left column..

cheers..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom