Pics from the Pacific Star 3/25/2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW:
But you didn't provide captions. No one that wasn't on the dive knows who these people are.

Sorry Dennis I am very bad with names and faces and it takes meeting someone a few times to remember their names.

There was a post from last year that had everyones screen name and pictures.I will see if I can dig it up.

Hi, All -

This is the first time I have posted to the board. I just couldn't resist after meeting all of you lovely people. Great photos and great to meet you all. Hopefully, I will see you all again soon.

Michelle :D

justmichelle:
Hi, All -

This is the first time I have posted to the board. I just couldn't resist after meeting all of you lovely people. Great photos and great to meet you all. Hopefully, I will see you all again soon.

Hey Michelle,

Welcome to the boards. It was nice meeting you on the Star. See you around

justmichelle:
Hi, All -

Hey Michelle! You did sign up as justmichelle, just as you said you would. :D How cool! It was great to meet you Saturday! You might want to fill out your profile so people can get to know you better. It's in the pull-down menu under User CP.

Take care and looking forward to your posts!

justmichelle:
Hi, All -

Hi Michelle,

It was great meeting you on the Pac Star this last weekend. Look forward to seeing you at future SB events.

Rick

Glycerin:
scubapro5:
P-star_scubaboard_004.jpg

I'm not sure what Ricksters about to do but I'm scared :D

:rofl:

Why is Josh so happy?

justmichelle:
Hi, All -

Hey Michelle it was great to meet you on the boat and that you found your way here to visit us.:D

Keep up the posting and hope to see you again soon!

justmichelle:
Hi, All -

So that log in was not taken!:D Now you will be known by your first introduction to Scubaboarders! (At least until you want it changed!):wink:

KidK9:
Excellent! Thanks for posting! Do you have any underwater pics of your trip?

KidK9, you can find some u/w pics of this trip on this thread.

Enjoy!
Robb

justmichelle:
Hi, All -

Beloved Michelle has surfaced! Welcome the the board, you might fight it tooth and nail, but ScubaBoard will be your internet destination before breakfast, whilst sitting on the can (can of pork and beans you ingrates), and before you rest your head at night.

I am addicted and am looking into a treatment center. . . I hear alcohol might wean me off of the great SB

Roger, so great meeting you, and thank you for the stealth shots of us running around with are little hooded heads cut off looking for that gear we left at home.

And Rickster and Glycerin previously were my premier divebuddies. . .we were inseparable. Y'know, I never caught Rickster looking at MY but like that,

Awwww jealously pervades, Michelle is now my best divebuddy girlfriend.

Sleep loose everybody,

Tevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom