Pics from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea we love diving down there. Heck I love diving anywhere which explains why I dive off the Va. Beach coast so often, but my wife refuses to dive here so I must suffer through diving in NC as much as we can just to keep her happy ya know.
We are set to dive Lake Erie in August, now that will be a test for my wife.LOL
We dove the wreck that is mistakenly known as the Papoose (which is actually in 200 fsw off of Cape Hatteras) & the U-352 last November. Both very good dives.

Great pix Rad...I'd have to say that "puppy dog" Tiger would've definitely had my attention!

Dane

Thanks Dane, when I was down in the forward hold I saw Trina swim above it & wondered what she was doing. She normally just waits for me to re-emerge from any penetrations that I am doing. When I got to the deck I saw the shark following her. All I could think of was where is my camera. Maybe there is something wrong with that, but I can only think so fast & I did get a good picture to boot. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom