Pics from Curacao trip last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great photos. i also love the flounder and the orange anemone things right after that. and the orange filefish. the schooling fish were really cool, although maybe the strobes were a bit hot for them.

I love the schooling shots ! what site was that ? it looked like in one of the photos that there was some over hang also ..very nice photos!

Thank you ! That site was a "cavern" that we entered prior to heading to sponge forest. It was a really cool spot. It was not an overhead since you could surface and there was maybe 6' of air between the water surface and the ceiling.

great photos. i also love the flounder and the orange anemone things right after that. and the orange filefish. the schooling fish were really cool, although maybe the strobes were a bit hot for them.

Thanks ! While looking at the photos after the dive I did regret not bracketing the strobes for those shots-- things happen so quickly when fish are involved :)

Absolutely loved your photos. I especially liked the shrimp in the anemone #2, copper sweepers #1, and royal gramma #2. The flounder was pretty cool too. I am thinking about going to Curacao, so your pics were especially interesting to me. Also, I really liked the fact that you posted these photos in a large size. Good photos are just so much more impressive when you can view them in detail.

Was the sea horse on the Superior Producer?

Very nice group, I agree with AUT. if at all possible, shoot up or more head on, but for the most part, your composition is good (heck you're getting the whole fish on fish shots...still trying to master that), light positioning is very nice, maybe a little hot on a couple shots and you're getting very good color...just keep shooting.

Was the sea horse on the Superior Producer?

Thanks ! Seahorses were all from a dive site called Harry's Hole. These were the first sea horses I have seen while diving, so they were especially exciting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom