Pickup bed liners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, happy wife = happy husband :D

Especially foreign made wives...........I love my foreign made (south american) wife, but when they get down, or upset or angry.........Oh Lord!!!.......Hide!!!!

I know exactly what you mean, OM. My wife is Honduran.

Three of my 72s are vinyl coated over galvanize. The vinyl over galvanize has protected my tanks for many years and there is no way I would let anyone take the vinyl cover off.

The problem is not with the vinal over galvanized tanks and I would have no issue inspecting these, Scubapro produced thousands. I just wont take on the liablity for the untreated cyliunders and especially one that was a DIY job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin954 View Post
I know exactly what you mean, OM. My wife is Honduran.

Exactly!!!!!......mines Peruvian........

And mine is Venezuelan. We've hit the Trifecta!
We should have a Gringo get together some day and compare notes on how to tell if your Mother in-law really likes you or not.

By the way, since we are vintage divers does that make are wives vintage?

I was recently asked about that by a customer. I think it would fall under the same rules as a vinyl coated cylinder but already planned on asking my DOT trainer at my renewal class the end of this month. coated Galvanized cyls are ok to hydro but non-galv coated steel has to be stripped first.
I will repost when get an answer from the trainer

Back
Top Bottom