Phuket - Want to review skills before IE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tvh13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am a DM living in Phuket. I completed my IDC in October and plan on taking the IE here next month.

I am looking for an instructor that I can practice my confined and open water skills with before the IE. My schedule is very flexible.

Obviously this would be a paying gig.

I am also looking to assist/observe open water training. I am happy to come introduce myself so you can get a feel wether this would work for you.

About me. I am a 42yo expat from the US. Hard working and easy going.

Thanks.

-T

Hi all,

I am a DM living in Phuket. I completed my IDC in October and plan on taking the IE here next month.

I am looking for an instructor that I can practice my confined and open water skills with before the IE. My schedule is very flexible.

Obviously this would be a paying gig.

I am also looking to assist/observe open water training. I am happy to come introduce myself so you can get a feel wether this would work for you.

About me. I am a 42yo expat from the US. Hard working and easy going.

Thanks.

-T

Good luck! Nice offer from Steven.

Wherever you choose to do your IDC should help you with the preparation. I know here on Koh Tao when I have staffed with Buddha View they have encouraged the candidates to arrive before the IDC and assist on courses plus follow along the divemaster training with lectures, skill circuits etc. It really does make a much better prepared candidate and a lot more fun and relaxed on the idc for all involved.

Wherever you choose to do your IDC should help you with the preparation. I know here on Koh Tao when I have staffed with Buddha View they have encouraged the candidates to arrive before the IDC and assist on courses plus follow along the divemaster training with lectures, skill circuits etc. It really does make a much better prepared candidate and a lot more fun and relaxed on the idc for all involved.

The op wrote he already completed the idc.

Sorry. Thought the dive center where he did the idc would help with this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom