Phuket Day Diving - In Pictures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent pictures. I must say, I miss the diving in Thailand. I had a blast diving all over that country. Don't miss the Similian Islands, they are worthy of the trip.

Other nice things I liked about Thailand was the great beaches and the food. I could hang there for months at a time and dive and relax. Too bad its a 27 hour flight away from me! :)

fabulous, just amazing!:D

Those photos are AWESOME! I just booked my trip to Phuket next month. Can't wait!

These are amazing!
My husband and I will be taking a trip to both Phuket and Phi Phi and would like to dive in both.
We are both certified but inexperienced divers. Do you have any recommendations for dive company?
Thanks!
Rachel

There are so many options for dive companies here. The main thing is to find out which boats are going where you want to go on the day you want to go there. (Each boat has a weekly schedule.) When are you coming, Rachel? Are you planning on staying overnight on Phi Phi or is the idea to go dive there from your base on Phuket?

Hi Rachel,

I can recommend Sea Bees (they are on the web) - that's the company I was with for the Day Diving and whose guides found quite a few of the animals in the pictures. I've used them for the last 4 years.

They provide a very good level of service, and do a good job of grouping people (max 4 per guide) with similar experience levels. They even keep your gear onboard for you if you plan multiple days diving (worth it to see the range of sites, and important to me as a very lazy diver)

+ All the other extra's -onboard cook, open and private showers, big dive deck, banana chocolate milkshakes....

Back
Top Bottom