photoshop CS2...download?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aboalreem

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
well..I am trying to get photoshop CS2...cost is around $600....anyone has any tips of getting it cheaper or even free download legally? thanks

Any affiliation with an accredited college/university? Even a student ID works. There's a big discount($299) But you're not supposed to use it for profit.
http://www.adobe.com/education/purchasing/education_pricing.html

Don't bother trying to get it off the web, CS2 has a validation process that goes to the Adobe website for verification, so even if you find a valid serial# it won't work.

I'm a Mac guy and I use CS2 with no problems. I don't think there is anyway to get it cheaper that is legal, except for educational use as was pointed out. You might not need CS2 though, have you tried any other of their photo editing products?

sjspeck,

Thats not true, they have a way around the serial number issue.

enderjs:
sjspeck,

But we are absolutely NOT going to discuss that here!

aboalreem:
well..I am trying to get photoshop CS2...cost is around $600....anyone has any tips of getting it cheaper or even free download legally? thanks
It is cheaper if you upgrade from a previous version. Perhaps you can get your hands on that on e-bay or somewhere and then qualify for an upgrade?

On the other note - unless you're in graphic design or desktop publishing, you really might not need it. There are cheaper alternatives to it, even by Adobe - and you get everything you might need for much less money.

enderjs:
sjspeck,

The definitive word in the original post was legally.

The Gimp.

Open source equivalent to photoshop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom