Photos::Monastery April 25 Wide Angle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still in awe with the photos you both posted... I must to go to bed now, I can see how this SB stuff can be addictive, especially with friends like you online...

No joke whatsoever. I just watched some scary horror film and Mark's kicked off to bed. I need to do the same but have a headache. :( Time for bed for me though. Hope you all have a good night.

Yay Sarah, glad you finally got to dive Monastery! A few more dives in Carmel and you'll be looking at BW the same way I do! When are you going again?

Danno - I think I will always have a soft spot for BW but you all are right - there is so much in Carmel that is so lovely. So yes, I am a fan. We had a bit of a rough entry and my legs are A-C-H-I-N-G as a result, but I think I have created a 'new' entry technique which was effective, but make you look extremely ridiculous. If you are lucky, I might do it again next time I dive Monastery. :)

Back
Top Bottom