Photos::Monastery April 25 Wide Angle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe it is all the rum I had today. Thanks for sharing the pics, makes me wish I was home with y'all... I am kinda winey and needy this weekend.

It's okay to be whiney and needy - you are amongst friends. Robin and I were joking around about going to your house and wiring it with a webcam on the roof pointing towards Lovers while you were away. :) So you are missed.

And yeah, that looks like a pair of lips. Too funny.

hahahahaha... We can put the webcam in my living room, I just don't want to host the server all day and night...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... Still laughing about the lips... So now you see them, now you can't?

Yes, I am sure I could rent it out when I am not home (to close friends of course)... Don't want too many people to know where I live, I hope to be home more than not at all... I am sooo home sick right now… I dream about it every night...

Aw, don't be upset you aren't here. Next weekend you'll be able to splash down into some warm water and have a great time diving in FL. And we'll be waiting for you when you get home!

And these guys are waiting too! :)

IMG_9363.JPG

IMG_93952.JPG

IMG_9404.JPG

Still in awe with the photos you both posted... I must to go to bed now, I can see how this SB stuff can be addictive, especially with friends like you online...

Back
Top Bottom