Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
Tim's a fair old mouthful for a reef shark, and Mike's not exactly anorexic. Come to think of it, Dennis, neither are you...:)

we're all frequent flyer of... FAT airlines...

IMG_8299.jpg

WOW! Excellent shots, Pak & Tim! I actually fainted, just looking at all those shots. Simply amazing. Thanks for sharing, fellas!

Ed.

oh stop it Ed...you're making me blush...

thanks Matthew...

Here's one I call "Hiding from the Paparazzi" :rofl3: Little fella thought he was safe with the photographers distracted by the schooling jacks...
IMG_7507.jpg

IMG_7583.jpg

another shark in Palau... <yawn...>
IMG_8171.jpg

missed this moray photo on my first pass thru my Palau pics... I'm impressed with how sharp the Sigma 18-50 f2.8 EX is behind the dome (even when the photo is cropped...).

BTW, does it look like this moray has a set of fangs in the middle of his mouth?
IMG_8158.jpg

another shot of the manta at the cleaning station. Had to clear up some severe backscatter.

IMG_7898.jpg

Pak that shot rocks.....
And I agree it does look like he has a set of fangs in the middle.....

I think he really does and that it's not an optical illusion.....

great lighting :).

pakman:
missed this moray photo on my first pass thru my Palau pics... I'm impressed with how sharp the Sigma 18-50 f2.8 EX is behind the dome (even when the photo is cropped...).

BTW, does it look like this moray has a set of fangs in the middle of his mouth?
IMG_8158.jpg

nasty! :D

I think part of it is was that there is SOO MUCH to shoot on each dive that I was getting easily distracted. Sensory overload!!

The pace on the reef is really exhilerating! Blue Corner always reminds me of the grand finale fireworks on the 4th of July. I wonder if there is anyplace better...
Enjoyed those so much! Great shots.

Back
Top Bottom