Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome !!!!!Awesome !!!!!
Nice photos dudes

Really great stuff, love it.

pakman:
Hands down Palau!!! Sitting on Monad shoal in murky water for 1 or 2 threshers (if you're lucky) is nothing compared to being hooked in at Blue Corner! My neck is still suffereing from whiplash from all the pelagic traffic you get there! But I have to admit the mandarin fish at The Lighthouse site on Malapascua were more cooperative! :wink:

LOL....do you see why this will be my 8th trip to Palau:) .....if you liked the currents in Palau....go to Rangiroa/Fakarava......Blue Corner/Peleliu express every dive.....my trip report is posted in the Pacific Islands thread somewhere......Thanks for the comparison.

Yup, I keep hearing about Fakarava... 8th trip??? LOL... I can see how that happened. I'm tempted to see if I can squeeze another trip in for Easter!!

BTW, we got skunked on Peleliu Express!!! I was soo looking fwd to this dive. The currents weren't running the day we were there... Still a nice dive. A couple of us even tried snorkeling in the blue water to see if we could attract silkies... :eyebrow:

pakman:
Yup, I keep hearing about Fakarava... 8th trip??? LOL... I can see how that happened. I'm tempted to see if I can squeeze another trip in for Easter!!

BTW, we got skunked on Peleliu Express!!! I was soo looking fwd to this dive. The currents weren't running the day we were there... Still a nice dive. A couple of us even tried snorkeling in the blue water to see if we could attract silkies... :eyebrow:

I have done the Express a couple of times...... With Currents running like Rangiroa.....and when you come up at the end where those 2 oceans meet:11: .....in those 6' to 8' seas:11: .....Not my Favorite....I like the Peleliu wall better:)

express is over rated crap... sharks don't come close, there are less of them too

Blue Corner far exceeds it

But as NJ mentions, Fakarava shark population makes Palau look like the white tips at Canyons...

ooooooh, where is Fakarava??

Talking about sharks...

grey_reef_5.jpg

grey_reef_3.jpg

grey_reef_4.jpg

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom