Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
The pace on the reef is really exhilerating! Blue Corner always reminds me of the grand finale fireworks on the 4th of July. I wonder if there is anyplace better...
Enjoyed those so much! Great shots.

Thanks Catherine. Blue Corner and the others are really sensory overload, aren't they. I was complaining to my diving coworker that I think I took less pictures on a 1 week palau LOB trip doing nearly 5 dive a day than on a usual 3-4 day Philippine trip because I was just so overwhelmed with all the action and spent more time gawking than snapping away with the camera!

Mark thanks.

Wow! Excellent shots, Pak! Like both very much. When are you going to hold your workshop? :lol:

Ed.

workshop? ha, more like I'd be humbled just to be your dive caddy for your workshop. I'll hold the various add on lenses for you... :eyebrow:

pakman:
workshop? ha, more like I'd be humbled just to be your dive caddy for your workshop. I'll hold the various add on lenses for you... :eyebrow:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Pak! You really cracked me up. Always seems to cheer me up, just reading your posting. :D

Ed.

thepurplehammerhead:
Tim's a fair old mouthful for a reef shark, and Mike's not exactly anorexic. Come to think of it, Dennis, neither are you...:)

:D :D :D :mooner:

I'm back in Manila now.:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom