Photos From Beautiful BALI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed!!

Awesome pics! Where did you dive from? We are heading to Bali next month, any recommendations? We are planning on Gili Air Island.

Gui

Great shots Ed! We are heading to Bali in October for a couple weeks to take in a Mike Veitch photo course and staying in Tulamben. Thanks for the wonderful preview!

Ed...I am headed to Bali in September....Where did you take those Photos?

nice

Excellent PICS

geberhard:
Ed!!
Awesome pics! Where did you dive from? We are heading to Bali next month, any recommendations? We are planning on Gili Air Island.
Gui

Hi Gui!
I dove mainly around Tulamben area, we only did 2 dives in Nusa Penida! I'm not very familiar with Gili. Tepekong & Nusa Penida can be quite challenging. Water there is much colder (19-21 degree) and strong current too.
Check out Tulamben area, it's a great place! :wink:

Ed.

Diver Dennis:
Great shots Ed! We are heading to Bali in October for a couple weeks to take in a Mike Veitch photo course and staying in Tulamben. Thanks for the wonderful preview!

Thanks Dennis!
I'm sure you and the rest will have a blast in Tulamben! I'm sure Mike V. and Michael C. will be showing you all, plenty of interesting stuff. :wink:

Travelnsj - Those photos were taken around Tulamben area!

Jam - Thanks for the encouragement!

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom