Photos From 11/15 Vets Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Had a good dive found a lot of little Critters. Here are some of the photos....

Thornback Ray Eye
PICT00924.jpg

Nick
PICT00914.jpg

Sand Dollars
PICT00885.jpg

Swimmer Crab
PICT00818.jpg

Me
PICT00799.jpg

C-O Turbot
PICT00748.jpg

Sarcastic Fringhead In a Pop Can
PICT00699.jpg

Dead Fish of Some Sort
PICT00597.jpg

Squid Eggs
PICT00568.jpg

Jamie
PICT00529.jpg

Manta Shrimp shell
PICT00515.jpg

Rock Crab Eatting Muscle
PICT004912.jpg

Hermit Crab
PICT00477.jpg

Barred Sand Bass
PICT00416.jpg

Octopus In Kelt's Welk
PICT003812.jpg

Scarstic Fringhead
PICT003715.jpg

Fabulous pictures, Erika!

Thanks..... It was a good dive. My Strobe decided to Leak :( But luckily it still works and no damage was done :)

Hey Erika, nice pictures girl.It was nice to see and dive with you and Nick today. I also enjoyed meeting Stephen and Nicole and your mom,too.Good to see everyone else,too.Let's try to get together again soon.Next time I need to head up your way.

Hey Erika, nice pictures girl.It was nice to see and dive with you and Nick today. I also enjoyed meeting Stephen and Nicole and your mom,too.Good to see everyone else,too.Let's try to get together again soon.Next time I need to head up your way.

It was nice diving with you again also. Come next Sun if its nice we are going to try White point again :)

Awesome pics as usual Erika!!!!!!! Glad you guys got wet and had some fun!!!!!! Can't wait for the next dive!:D

Nice spotting, BTW Robert & I are going to Deer Creek tomorrow you're welcome to join us. We'll be there around 8 AM.

John

Back
Top Bottom