Photos (and video?): 8/15 at Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an amazing video... Lobos in this video is just spectacular, the colors and clarity... Eric my props go to you on this one, the video is so stable, looks like a documentary...

Thanks for sharing....

MG

How long until Kathy shows up with a new scoot? :popcorn:

:rofl3: Probably quite a while. I’ve been pretty good at resisting the tempting scooter crack thus far :).

But I’m enjoying watching the scooter adventures! Thanks for the beautiful video Erik. Nice work! It's hard to believe that little camera shoots such beautiful footage.

Last edited:
Wow that video turned out really good. Did you wrist mount it or just hold onto it while scooting?
It's mounted on the front of the scooter with a plastic zip tie. Good diving with you and Ted on saturday. Good luck with your class.
Awesome video Erik! You know, I think we must have seen some of the exact same critters yesterday :)
I was thinking the same thing... In your video I was like hey that Jelly fish looks familiar. Awesome video as well.
Just an amazing video... Lobos in this video is just spectacular, the colors and clarity... Eric my props go to you on this one, the video is so stable, looks like a documentary...

Thanks for sharing....

MG
Thanks Mike. Good luck with the rest of your class as well.
Glad you were able to join Don and Elissa and have a good dive.
Sorry you couldn't make it out. We'll have to schedule another time.

:rofl3: Probably quite a while. I’ve been pretty good at resisting the tempting scooter crack thus far :).

But I’m enjoying watching the scooter adventures! Thanks for the beautiful video Erik. Nice work! It's hard to believe that little camera shoots such beautiful footage.
Thanks for letting me crash your dive on saturday. I thought the kick dive out to rock garden was spectacular as well.

Erik, fantastic video! Really great shots/angles and nice music selection. Appreciate you putting it together and sharing.

Kenn, when Elissa say the seal if your video, she said, "Hey that's my seal, he's cheating on me!"

Oh, I found a Manta regulator necklace. If you lost one, PM me.

And if anyone finds a UK Q40 light, yellow, attached to a model light holder, please let me know. Scootering and modeling light doesn't mix.

Oh, it looks like an epic viz day at Lobos, and there's nothing better!

Don, are you guys going to be down there Labor Day? Peter and I will be there the whole weekend.

Lynne, yep! We'll be down there Labor Day weekend as well. It'll be great seeing you and Peter!

Back
Top Bottom