Photo Gallery Upgraded

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your right. I was looking at my profile and it shows 0 photos. yet I have around 48 pics posted at this time accourding to the Photo Gallery profile.
Yes I'm editing my photos to around 1024 x 768 and they fit below the 2000k size limit. I haven't successfully uploaded a zipped package, but I'm done now for a while as I need to catch a plane in a couple hours.

I fixed your profile to show your gallery. Not sure yet why it didn't update.

The gallery links in everyone's "stats" is now updated, and will be updated as usual.

Howard. I have a new question.
Now I see that I have 56 photos in my stats. yet I can view 30 in the gallery. could this be because all the failed attempts i tried to upload oversized images have been counted?
I did try quite a few times to upload before I realized I had to edit the sizes down to fit.

Probly, and I don't think your count goes down when you delete any. I deleted entire albums to replace, which really shot my pic count up.

As I understand it. When you upload a photo, it writes to the database, and saves the images to a data "bin". When you delete a photo, the data "bin" is emptied from the photo, but the database row with the data from that photo still exists. The database is where your photo count comes from, and that's why it may be higher. I don't think there is a way to change that, it's how the software works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom