Photo Gallery Upgraded

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Please report any bugs remaining.

Thanks.

Enjoy the new features. :)

Not available. I get: Could not connect to User databaseUnknown database 'forum'

It's fixed now.

It was actually unrelated to the photo gallery upgrade, but this error was caused by an upgrade to SB that I ran earlier today, then had a plane to catch :blush:

Sorry :)

All of a sudden I can't post any pictures. the process seems to work then when I get the message that says pictures uploaded successfully, the page switches to my gallery and show the same pictures I had prior to attempting to upload.

All of a sudden I can't post any pictures. the process seems to work then when I get the message that says pictures uploaded successfully, the page switches to my gallery and show the same pictures I had prior to attempting to upload.

Why dont you get to work and stop playing with your pictures spong head!!!

I am sitting here waiting for my new DVR to be delivered (impatiently waiting!!)

I'm trying to put some of these FINE Film shots on the board so YOU can see what REAL PHOTOS look like.

Ohh........ Buddy dont waste your time with those blurrs!!!:rofl3:

I you want to see some REAL underwater photos go look at my gallery!!

Course then you will be so jealous that you will have to take my photography class just to learn how not to Flood YOUR CAMERA ON THE FIRST DIVE RON!!!:rofl3::popcorn::D:wink::mooner::mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom