Photo Gallery Upgraded

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why dont you get to work and stop playing with your pictures spong head!!!

I am sitting here waiting for my new DVR to be delivered (impatiently waiting!!)

Well, if that's not calling the kettle black......ummmm....YOU'RE in here! HELLO??

:rofl3:

PS Hey Jim, could you give me a class on how to use my Kodak 110 without flooding it? Thanks! :D

EDIT: for PS

All of a sudden I can't post any pictures. the process seems to work then when I get the message that says pictures uploaded successfully, the page switches to my gallery and show the same pictures I had prior to attempting to upload.
What's the size of your pictures?

Yep I think thats it. I went back and found a couple of pics exceeded the size limit. Edited them and no problem.
You would think a message would alert you when the upload fails due to excessive size.

Thanks.

All of a sudden I can't post any pictures. the process seems to work then when I get the message that says pictures uploaded successfully, the page switches to my gallery and show the same pictures I had prior to attempting to upload.
Have you ever successfully loaded pics? I don't see any for you? :confused:

Yes. I just put some nice pics up from the caymans.
Odd that they don't show up listed as a link on your post or profile, but that may be because you did not load an album. Doesn't sound right, tho. Your pics should all be available from a link on your post, as mine are.

Can you load pics of correct size now?

Your right. I was looking at my profile and it shows 0 photos. yet I have around 48 pics posted at this time accourding to the Photo Gallery profile.
Yes I'm editing my photos to around 1024 x 768 and they fit below the 2000k size limit. I haven't successfully uploaded a zipped package, but I'm done now for a while as I need to catch a plane in a couple hours.

Have a nice trip, let me know if I can help later. I generally reduce the res on 1024 x 768 pics to around 100-150 kb, as there's not much point on loading heavier pics - plus less likely to have them stolen, even tho I think we have some blocks on that. I use Microsoft Image Sizer Powertoy to resize a whole batch to Large, and they come out in that range - then you can load around 20 at a time in a zip. :D

Please report any bugs remaining.

Thanks.

Enjoy the new features. :)

Everything seems to be OK with mine now....thanks for the help.....btw,.....I like your angel fish, do you like mine??...lol..........
IMG_1212039.jpg

Is Prodiver_ca's link to his PG pics not showing because of his Ebay link...?

Back
Top Bottom