Philippines Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a very good trip report. "You still won’t be protected from Filipinos’ notoriously cheesy taste in music" needed a drink warning though. :)

Nice report man, nice pictures, I'll be in PG and Dumeguete for a couple of weeks at the beginning of March, can't wait.

Halthron:
That was a very good trip report. "You still won’t be protected from Filipinos’ notoriously cheesy taste in music" needed a drink warning though. :)

All meant in good fun. After two weeks though, if I heard another Celine Dion cover song, I think I would have lost it. :wink:

Did you encounter a cab driver that liked to sing along? Those times I have I wondered what being I annoyed that day.

Halthron:
Did you encounter a cab driver that liked to sing along? Those times I have I wondered what being I annoyed that day.

I thought that the bill for the sing-along was included as part of the cab fare. You mean that there are some drivers who stay quiet for the whole trip?

Wonderful trip report Manhattandiver I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Very informative, well written and I loved your pics :).

Great trip report, manhattandiver. Love the pics as well.

Fantastic report - your pic of the turtle is world class!

Thanks a lot.

(Oh, yes, and Southern Leyte is sounding even better!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom