Philippines Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great report!!! great photos!

i wish i could apologize for the music... when i become president i will have the offending radio and TV stations shut down permanently and put a countrywide ban on the importation of garbage music like macarena, choco chocolate and similar drivel

Jag

shugar:

i wish i could apologize for the music... when i become president i will have the offending radio and TV stations shut down permanently and put a countrywide ban on the importation of garbage music like macarena, choco chocolate and similar drivel

Jag

and shoot anyone playing them :D

shugar:

Jag
:lol: that chocolate song grew on me. Probably coz I heard it everywhere and about a million times.

shugar:

Jag
You're forgetting Mike Francis songs - all cheesy. However, there is a radio station in Manila that plays hard rock alternative music, forgot which one it was. Thats the only station that doesnt play those cheesy music.

Just in case anyone is searching the board electronically, the trip report linked to in the first post in this thread covers Moalboal, Cabilao, Malapascua and Southern Leyte. Hotels / dive operators reviewed include Cabana Beach Club Resort, Savedra, Polaris Resort, Exotic Island Dive and Beach Resort, Terry Dukes and Tracy Dukes, Peter's Dive Resort and Sogod Bay Scuba Resort.

subzero:
You're forgetting Mike Francis songs - all cheesy. However, there is a radio station in Manila that plays hard rock alternative music, forgot which one it was. Thats the only station that doesnt play those cheesy music.
NU 107.5...actually one of my favorite stations.

manhattandiver:
All meant in good fun. After two weeks though, if I heard another Celine Dion cover song, I think I would have lost it. :wink:

Hi manhattandiver, thanks for a very detailed report. For me the low point in my Philippines trip was having to hear the Philippino cover of "Seasons in the Sun" while eating lunch on the dive boat with the Capt and his 2 teenage sons singing along. Trapped. Help. Now... -Andy

silent running:
Hi manhattandiver, thanks for a very detailed report. For me the low point in my Philippines trip was having to hear the Philippino cover of "Seasons in the Sun" while eating lunch on the dive boat with the Capt and his 2 teenage sons singing along. Trapped. Help. Now... -Andy

:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom