Philippines/Puerto Galera UW Photo Workshop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Asia Divers/El Galleon Puerto Galera 2007 Photo Workshop is drawing near and spaces are becoming limited.

The workshop is presented by Tim Rock, Simon Buxton, and Mike Veitch and hosted by Asia Divers and the PADI Diving Society.

Taking place from June 3-10, 2007 at the spacious El Galleon Resort, this workshop will introduce participants to one of the world's most bio diverse regions.

Daily schedule will include 2 morning dives followed by lunch and lecture time, afternoon dives are included and night dives are optional.

We will be concentrating on everything you need to know to take your photographs to the next level including the basics of lighting, strobe positioning, f stops and shutter speeds, composition, as well as digital workflow, photoshop techniques, and multi media presentation.

Evening entertainment will be provided via slideshows and videos from the Pros as well as social activity in El Galleon's world famous Point Bar!

So, don't delay and sign up soon to join us during this great week. We have great sponsors providing fabulaous prizes including Aquatica, PADI, Magic Filter, Ikelite, ThinkTankPhoto, ScubaDiver Australasia, Fred Miranda, Cressi, and iView Media Pro.

PADI Diving Society Members who sign up in advance will receive $50 off package pricing.

The Photo Workshop package includes 7 nights and 6 days of 3 dives per day with breakfast and lunch inclusive. Prepaid package pricing starts at US $1196 for double occupancy and US $1396 for single occupancy, prices will be slightly higher if paying on site due to Philipino tax laws.

For more details visit www.divephotofest.com or for booking visit www.asiadivers.com or contact admin@asiadivers.com

Mike held a workstop in the PI last August and there wasn't a single person I saw that went away unhappy. Everyone from the newest n00b (myself) to the people who could already take pretty decent pics went away happy. Having gained enough of an understanding to have made my own improvements, had my schedule prermitted, I would certainly have signed up again.

If you are thinking of taking a photography course and can get away during that time, you won't be sorry if you take his course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom