Philippine Wildlife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt left for Singapore with the family so he might be out of touch until the 25th.

If you did keep him, my maid wants him!

Matt left for Singapore with the family so he might be out of touch until the 25th.

what will your maid do with matt, dennis?

oh... you meant the lizard :D

jigo, the kids in my neighborhood "organising" that spider-fights once a week. it's a great show with this little things.

And they all show up with their little, portable "spider barn"....the match box.
And then there's the ones that defang the big brown centipedes with orange legs. They let him out and it crawls all over their arm....eeeeeggghhhhh. I hate those things.

They have wifi in Singapore you know Dennis...and with my new iPhone I'm super mobile!

Let's just say that Gary the Lizard went to a better place shall we.

And they all show up with their little, portable "spider barn"....the match box.
And then there's the ones that defang the big brown centipedes with orange legs. They let him out and it crawls all over their arm....eeeeeggghhhhh. I hate those things.

My friend did that took all of the legs off, it was one huge mother, just under a foot long...I tried holding it for a while, but it kept squirming and I let go...uuugghh..

HPIM0153.JPG

I present to you the champion of Bgy Bangad, Talim Island, and its proud owner. Dunno if it still is the champ, but when I was there the spider was 15-0 and living in said matchbox. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom