Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots, Dennis !!!!!!!

This little guy looks pretty happy...

MG_2272_copy.jpg

Dennis, I love the Mantis shrimp...and the blue striped blenny! You gotta watch those mantis shrimp though...they are lightning fast and can actually break your lense or port

mantis shrimp sport powerful claws, formed like jackknives, that they use to attack and kill prey by spearing, stunning or dismemberment. Some pet mantis shrimp have managed to break through their double-paned aquarium glass with a single strike from this weapon.

Wonderful pictures! Truly inspiring!

I just bought myself a starter kit (Fuji E900 with 1 DS50 strobe) but after seeing all these pictures I am wondering (well, more like doubting big time) whether I bought the right kit after all...

Maybe I should have just gone for a house for my digital SLR instead....

Incidentally I will be in Anilao from the 17th till the 21st of April trying out UW photography for the very first time - I will be staying at the Portulano. Anyone around at that time ?

Manuel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom