Phi Phi Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kind of dives are these?

Phi-Phi's diving is mainly WALL diving.
Limestone walls and submerged rocks with lots of cracks, crevices, overhangs and caverns. Great soft corals and fans, tons of marine life and in general fairly easy diving.

You all rock! I'll pass on the information. Thanks!

Koh Bida Nohk and Koh Bida Nai.

Koh Bida Nohk has been the first dive I made in PhiPhi, this last year, don't worry your friends may be able to do them more then once.
My total dives in Phiphi park are 10, almost 2/3 of them have beem there, in my logbook three times each Koh Bida, last day diving (2 weeks ago) I logged both of them.

+1 Koh Bida -- had some great dives there in February

also liked Ko Ha

King Cruiser can be done from Phuket, but Koh Bida is only for Phi Phi (and Lanta).
I agree that the Bidas and Koh Haa are great dive areas easily reached from Phi Phi. I would add Hin Daeng and Hin Muang if these sites are available at the time of year Ann Marie's friends are visiting (confirmation of trips will depend on demand and weather).

Just one little correction to Neal's post, though it doesn't have to do with the OP... in fact the Bidas (Nok and Nai) are regularly visited by numerous dive boats as day trips from Phuket, though the Phi Phi marine park is quite some distance from Phuket and travel time is typically long. It is Koh Haa (and points south) that the Phuket day boats don't normally go to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom