PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
not there.

caloy will check his crate tonight. that is if he remembers to.....

or perhaps we would see it used as the roof of the bangka next time. that's the same material they use - tarp- for their bangka roof.

I know...remind me later ha.

ps- going home, Driver Caloy please come over (said the wife)

Good news boys and girls. just got a nice call from Uncle Larry. Thanks to the massive bar bills he has amassed at the Point (promptly paid that is), Asia Divers has offered to cut the dive rates down to just a couple of $$ more than captn gregg (PM for rate) per dive if we can commit to around 34 dives in total. Personally I can't say anything about Captn G's (I'm sure its a fine shop) but Asia Divers has top notch DM's/ instructors and will have some nice bangkas to handle all us, and they have the PIER so no wading into the water to get to boat. And of course The Point bar is right there when u get off...

The only catch is we need to commit to 34 number of dives in total and I think given the # of people staying in Sunspash, Sha-Che, and El Galleon, we should easily have enough for nite dive on Fri plus full day of diving on Sat.

The rate is still slightly higher than captn, so I'll leave it to you guys.

Chip:
didn't you want to dive Canyons? :p

Chippy . . . oh yes, Canyons I LIKE . . . I will see you tonight and so will the rest of the girls. . . I will convince them to come dive there hehe.

Which reminds me . . . i have to go! LOL.

pakman:
Good news boys and girls. just got a nice call from Uncle Larry. Thanks to the massive bar bills he has amassed at the Point (promptly paid that is), Asia Divers has offered to cut the dive rates down to just a couple of $$ more than captn gregg (PM for rate) per dive if we can commit to around 34 dives in total. Personally I can't say anything about Captn G's (I'm sure its a fine shop) but Asia Divers has top notch DM's/ instructors and will have some nice bangkas to handle all us, and they have the PIER so no wading into the water to get to boat. And of course The Point bar is right there when u get off...

The only catch is we need to commit to 34 number of dives in total and I think given the # of people staying in Sunspash, Sha-Che, and El Galleon, we should easily have enough for nite dive on Fri plus full day of diving on Sat.

me and mons are down and since you wer able to lower the cost, i think the others will follow suit. 34 dives is no sweat! Canyons for the night dive???

pakman:

I suggest we go for it! The small difference can be made up for in convenience. Chip, what do you say?

ishbaby:
Chippy . . . oh yes, Canyons I LIKE . . . I will see you tonight and so will the rest of the girls. . . I will convince them to come dive there hehe.

Which reminds me . . . i have to go! LOL.
hmmm, Chippy is lucky man....

That just means i go home now i suppose...

Take pics CHip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom