PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for whatever dives have a spot. I can do the high-octane dives but I don't have a problem with lower-octane ones either. I haven't been to PG at all so all sites will be new. As long as there are PPD there I'm good. If both boats have a seat, put me on whichever ones has the most girls :wink:

thepurplehammerhead:
MY mask is green too - whip me you black-suited big boys with your whopping 7 footers ooh-er!

BTW Pak, you haven't answered my earlier question - why is your av a pic of some bloke on an aquatic bog, with a tinny?

green mask? OK, I'll call you the green hornet... just call me kato...

sorry missed your post on the avatar... that's my new "Do It Simple" scuba setup... no more bondage straps and plates, stage tanks all over the place, and 7' hoses... heck no mask and fins as well. but you do suffer from saddle sores...:D and best of all...

CUP holders...!!!

oh wait, cups underwater don't make sense...

Halthron:
I'm in for whatever dives have a spot. I can do the high-octane dives but I don't have a problem with lower-octane ones either. I haven't been to PG at all so all sites will be new. As long as there are PPD there I'm good. If both boats have a seat, put me on whichever ones has the most girls :wink:
hmmm another Sheikh..

Actually, I just read Chip's PM about one dive op being closer than the other so I'm gonna PM Larry about going with Asia Divers.

clgsamson:
Chip, why will you stay with the girls? Raina is a she, right? and Will is Larry's friend, right? Hell, OK go ahead with your plan if you want to be an Arab Sheik (spelling?) with a harem just for a day.
hey koya, I know, it's tragic but I'm biting the bullet and sharing a family room with 3 lovely ladies for the weekend. Please pray for my soul. :)

jonix:
we have to get the banner...otherwise i'll have another one made

Just talked to the bankero. He insists he brought it off the boat that Saturday afternoon.

Pao: can you inquire with portulano?

Matthew:
Just talked to the bankero. He insists he brought it off the boat that Saturday afternoon.

Pao: can you inquire with portulano?

not there.

caloy will check his crate tonight. that is if he remembers to.....

or perhaps we would see it used as the roof of the bangka next time. that's the same material they use - tarp- for their bangka roof.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom