PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
ppd post christmas celebration underwater :) sure! if they'll allow me :)

of course you're allowed...

and with all the bright HID lights, we're gonna do a shadow puppet show on the reef...

"oh look, its a bunny rabbit!"...:wink:

pakman:

and with all the bright HID lights, we're gonna do a shadow puppet show on the reef...

wow! :bunny:

I wonder if they would hang your HIDs at the bar, that way you can hang around and drink with the new toys and not have to worry about getting cold and wet and miss someone ringin the bell....

I have a room reserved at Gerlie's Inn if anyone wants it. Gerlie's inn is right beside Sha-Che Inn.

pakman:

:25: then how come they removed my name on the list of those doing a night dive? :sad_2:

iris_ice:
:25: then how come they removed my name on the list of those doing a night dive? :sad_2:

wut? where? really? dang... too many threads on this trip and they're all hijacked... :D

Too bad, i can't make it to PG :(

1. I need to go to school for some stupid graduation practice
2. I don't have the money
3. I finally agreed to get circumcision.

Sorry guys! But I won't let the year end without joining at least one dive with at least one pasaway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom