PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
Too bad, i can't make it to PG :(

1. I need to go to school for some stupid graduation practice
2. I don't have the money
3. I finally agreed to get circumcision.

Sorry guys! But I won't let the year end without joining at least one dive with at least one pasaway.
Now that is a hijack!

Iris: i believe Larry confused you with Ish, he said Ish was on there twice...then he removed you! Perhaps he thinks you are one and the same? Or...he was drunk at the time....

yomar:
Too bad, i can't make it to PG :(

1. I need to go to school for some stupid graduation practice
2. I don't have the money
3. I finally agreed to get circumcision.

Sorry guys! But I won't let the year end without joining at least one dive with at least one pasaway.

#3... Oh good reason... guess we wouldn't want to get you all excited in PG right after that procedure... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Iris: i believe Larry confused you with Ish, he said Ish was on there twice...then he removed you! Perhaps he thinks you are one and the same? Or...he was drunk at the time....

Iris... Ish... I think we should just collectively call you two Irish to avoid confusion:D ...

pakman:
Iris... Ish... I think we should just collectively call you two Irish to avoid confusion:D ...
Irish?!?! You feeling lucky Pak?

iris_ice:
:25: then how come they removed my name on the list of those doing a night dive? :sad_2:

Noted and fixed and that's another drink I owe youeyebrow

BTW I wasn't drunk. no really, I wasn't! Promise!

thepurplehammerhead:
BTW I wasn't drunk. no really, I wasn't! Promise!

we find that hard to believe :D

thanks for adding me to the list :14: i really thought you weren't going to allow me to do a night dive :D

i am now thinking of the possibility of joining the PG , tamaraw falls trip. no diving for me.

now lets say ..... pressuming ....... say 17th to 18th. what are the detials and lodging , aircon, hotwater, no house molds

paolov:
i am now thinking of the possibility of joining the PG , tamaraw falls trip. no diving for me.

now lets say ..... pressuming ....... say 17th to 18th. what are the detials and lodging , aircon, hotwater, no house molds

pasaway!

Back
Top Bottom