Peter Built Regulator Tools

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flachköpper:
The guys from Peterbuilt told me, if they sent the items by USPS, the time of deliverance could take up to 3 months - is this so?

Firstly it's bull****. USPS ground might take 3 months but nobody ships that way anyhow.

I've been down this road with Peterbuilt before. I have ordered stuff from them and asked that they please, please, please do not use UPS and go with USPS but Peterbuilt won't do it because "UPS picks up at our place".

So they have apparently decided that Scubatool's convenience is worth more consideration than their customer's wallet.

Their loss because it cost them a sale on an ultrasonic cleaner.

Yep, I too got hit by Peterbuilt's usage of UPS. I think shipping of a couple of Scubapro tools (total weight 1lb) cost about EUR 60 and I live in Ireland... Vance Harlow's reg repair book (which weighed more) only cost $10 in shipping!!

Too bad for Peterbuilt, most of my dive buddies are techies into servicing/repairing their own gear too. After my experience none of them will use 'em.

It's a real pity though cause the tools appear very well made...

OK - there's got to be someone on this board who would take delivery of the tools and ship them to Europe via regular mail?

I'd be happy to do it for whoever, but I'm in Canada, so UPS costs ME a bundle too. UPS are evil, evil evil brown rapers and pillagers.

I would be willing to do that. Except I wont ship to France. I dont like the french...

Seriously though, if anyone in Canada, or Europe, or wherever needs anything, let me know. Email me (Lubold8431@yahoo.com) or send me a PM. I would be willing to help you poor souls out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom