PETA'S "Sea Kittens" campaign

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know, I wish there was a strong, prominent organization that is for the ethical treatment of animals but isn't, you know, crazy. I'm sure there are, but not any that are household names. That's at least one thing PETA has got going for it - it's got strong brand.

There are lots of organizations like this, namely hunting and fishing organizations and other conservation organizations of the same type. They stand in support of ethical treatment of animals, conservation of our wildlands and protection of the environment. The problem is that we have way too many softheaded people out in the world. That is a much harder problem to solve. On a sidenote here is an interesting TV show I saw about a week ago, I found it to be really interesting. The YouTube version is in three parts.

YouTube - P&T Bull**** P.E.T.A. Part 1

kitten.jpg

That_wasn_t_chicken.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom