Pet safety peeves--no debating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) The myth that back inflation is, to any degree, less safe because it "pushes your face in the water".:huh:

2) Divers touching things that they cannot identify as safe to touch, but thought it looked cool and it would be fun.:shakehead:

1. Large groups of novice tourist divers doing deep penetrations of caves or wrecks.
2. Divers who have trouble clearing mask

-DIR bashers

-Non-DIR bashers

OOOOPs -dangly guages
-divers with no signaling devices like a sausage

1) The myth that back inflation is, to any degree, better than any other BC device.:huh:

2) Red-faced, cold-water, Yankees divers who think that they know-it-all after taking a DIR-F class.

3) Divers who lie about their experience; like we DMs are stupid...

daniel f aleman:
1) The myth that back inflation is, to any degree, better than any other BC device.:huh:

2) Red-faced, cold-water, Yankees divers who think that they know-it-all after taking a DIR-F class.

3) Divers who lie about their experience; like we DMs are stupid...

hey, danny boy nice to see you! You should get things going. it was getting kinda slow.

My pet safety peeve is when people leave their dogs in the back of pickup trucks... While it's moving.

Diver Dennis:
Good one howarde...:D

LOL. I see that one all the time around here...

howarde:
My pet safety peeve is when people leave their dogs in the back of pickup trucks... While it's moving.

VIOLATION!!!!! You can only kid around if you also contribute something. boys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom