Perspiration or Leak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When ascending in my DUI above 10 feet when it starts to vent I push in the valve to assist it. I find it helps speed up the venting and controls my ascent.

It is so weird...I've been down to 80 feet in my drysuit and the little $%$#@#@ wont vent until above 30 feet.

jepuskar:
When ascending in my DUI above 10 feet when it starts to vent I push in the valve to assist it. I find it helps speed up the venting and controls my ascent.

It is so weird...I've been down to 80 feet in my drysuit and the little $%$#@#@ wont vent until above 30 feet.
jep, i am useing the DUI 350TLS-Z,never had that happen before, but i was instructed to set the vent at 1-2 clicks and leave it there, sometimes it seems to vent more then i want, but i am very new to a drysuit! and even at 24lbs feel underwighted, though i only used 16 lbs with my wetsuit, so i really am still working out the bugs and LEARNING!! as i say i still feel like i am going to go into a runaway assent at about 15 ft, feels like i need more lead!!!???

Back
Top Bottom