Perscription options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThreeTankTom

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, and happy holiday season!

Well, next week I start taking the plunge. I've signed up to work on my open water certification and will have some pool time. I've started wearing contact lenses, and I've read/heard about many people who dive with their contacts in. I wouldn't mind that option, however I would feel much better if I could get fix lenses in my mask. I've ordered an Aqualung Maui mask, and I was wondering what sort of options there are for corrective vision. I've looked at the prescription diving mask website, and while I like what they offer, spending over $200 for a mask on a college student budget isn't the best option for me at the moment. I have done a little bit of reading on lenses you can drop in, and I was wondering where you can find such lenses and how/where you get them installed?

Thanks for the help, and happy holidays!

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom