Perhentian Islands, Malaysia trip report......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice report, Chris! Makes me want to go there again real soon! :)

BTW, you should have taken that "jungle train". It's a far cry from your description of "wooden benches with chickens and goats". I took the train from Kota Bharu to Singapore, and it was like a moving hotel. Youc an even book the tickets online at www.ktmb.com.my. Take a look at the photos of cabins and sleeping berths and you'll see what I'm raving about :)

Snoopy once bubbled...
Shhhh.....only you and I know the truth.

hahaha...no need to play :hiding: ...some forumers here noe who u are ...

notice the smiles list on the left.??? can it be done ??? :D:D

Opps, I cannot walk in peace now...Ok, I am just here to get some sense back. The forumist here are really experienced and serious people. And I like it.

About the cartoons, well, if Ed is willing to pay for the upgrade of the software, then the cartoons are available. the function is not available to me yet.

this is among the best dive forums around...very good to get good advices and tips!

have fun here. most of the time i'm just cruising...not experienced enough to make a contribution.

nice to see familiar names though...haha:wink:

Lets play by the local "rules" and "manner", as do what the Romans do in Rome, and let those nonsensical chatters to our old forum... can ?

I don't want to spolit my reputation here. Furthermore, am getting advise from the forumist on some issues.....

take care and see you in the next diver's night.

Snoopy once bubbled...
Lets play by the local "rules" and "manner", as do what the Romans do in Rome, and let those nonsensical chatters to our old forum... can ?

I don't want to spolit my reputation here. Furthermore, am getting advise from the forumist on some issues.....

take care and see you in the next diver's night.

don worry abt that ... cos if u are observant enough, u will notice our different style of writing here. :D

Back
Top Bottom