Perdix storage during surface interval?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brsnow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went from a counsel to watch size computer, ordering a perdix ai soon for the air integration and readable screen. I typically just wear a rash guard and pull it on/off while wearing my wrist computer. Was curious what others are doing with their perdix or other larger computers between dives. Goal is to not lose it or bang it up. Seems silly to ask but things get knocked around on the smaller boats:)
Thank you

On liveaboards I just toss it on a corner of the camera table.

My mask goes in one fin pocket,
You can put the computer in the other,

I assume your gear is set up for the next dive. Clip off your computer to a D-Ring on your BCD/Wing.

+1

Plus then if you jump in the water and realize you forgot to put it on its clipped to your D-ring so its already with you.

Or if on a rebreather clip it to your loop or inter clip it with your hardwired computer.

On my own boat, we strap ours around a hand-hold in front of the helm. If I'm on a small commercial boat with friends, I'll leave it strapped to a D-ring on my chest. In those rare occurances where I may be on a larger boat with a bunch of strangers, I take it with me.

I always keep mine on my person either wearing it or in a pocket. No way I am leaving it lying around.

+1, Once I put it on it's on for the trip until after the last dive.

I leave it bungeed to the console

385 035.JPG

where it belongs

Back
Top Bottom