Perdix 1 Not Connecting to iPhone 14 Pro Max/Shearwater Cloud Other Shearwaters OK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI Apple iPhone's have never supported "Classic" Bluetooth. If you want to download your Petrel 1, you can still do it on your Mac/PC and then sync to your iPhone.

I just had the same issue with my Perdix 1 EXT -- No go for firmware update with iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Worked fine on my Windows 11 PC.

Petrel 2 controller for my Choptima and Perdix 1 worked fine with the iPhone.

FYI Apple iPhone's have never supported "Classic" Bluetooth. If you want to download your Petrel 1, you can still do it on your Mac/PC and then sync to your iPhone.
The petrel 1 wont work on any modern apple device.

Can someone clean up the thread to reflect its for the petrel 1, not the perdix?

The petrel 1 wont work on any modern apple device.

Just to be clear for followers, the Petrel 1 will not work with any iOS device like iPhones and iPads - never has as it uses "Classic" Bluetooth. But it works just fine and dandy on Mac's which have supported Classic Bluetooth for a very long time. Our macOS Logbook App downloads the Petrel 1 just fine. I assume the Shearwater Desktop / Cloud App does as well.

Ive tried helping multiple people with mac computers and they havent worked ether.

Ive tried helping multiple people with mac computers and they havent worked ether.
Well, if anyone ever has trouble downloading their Petrel1 using DiveLogDT, please just contact our support email address. And there is some help built into the App. This is software specific too so if you're using other logbook software, just contact them including Shearwater. They support downloading the Petrel1 on a Mac.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom