People diving without certs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one wants to pay to get work done safely and professionally if their cousin says they can do it with the double hose regulator and steel 72 pre-'75 scuba tanks in the garage, for free. Or for beer.

No one wants to pay to get work done safely and professionally if their cousin says they can do it with the double hose regulator and steel 72 pre-'75 scuba tanks in the garage, for free. Or for beer.

Have double hose, will travel.

As one who formerly did commercial work with only a PADI Basic Scuba Diver certification. I echo the "work ethic" statement above. I did harbor work: dirty, nasty and at times sh*tty, dive work.
Cleaning ship hulls, raising sunken barges that leaked diesel fuel all over my gear, patching small holes in hulls, cleaning sea grates in bow thrusters and engine cooling intakes, etc. Maximum depth in the harbor I worked was 35 -36 feet, depending on the tide.
No glamour, no deco either. Stingrays, tarpon, barracuda and the occasional shark, plus those infamous "finless browns", the extent of the sea life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom