Pensacola charters and accommodations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabrn

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We are up here in N. Ga. near Atlanta and are wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a good charter and nice, clean cheap room in Pensacola.

Nice, gotta love search...was wondering the same thing myself. I'm trying get my plans made for a Florida trip also. And the Oriskany is on my list to start with! :)

I too recommend Captain Dave and Blue Water Adventures. We dove the Oriskany a couple of weeks ago and we did both of our dives and were packing up to leave as the other dive charters were arriving. The Y Knot is a fast boat.

We stayed at the Marriot Rennaisance Inn which is just around the corner from the dock.

I used the link that Soggy gave and it appears that u have 2 charter the whole boat, is this correct?

scubabrn:
I used the link that Soggy gave and it appears that u have 2 charter the whole boat, is this correct?

You can charter the boat if you want, but we accomodate a lot of walk on divers. We can take up to six people. On the weekends, we usually leave the dock by 0600, complete two dives on the Oriskany before anyone else (charter boats) arrive. Most days we're back at the dock in time for lunch. During the week, we'll push it back to 0700, but you're still back for lunch.

If you're interested in going with us, PM me and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks. I look forward to diving with you. And (BLANTANT PLUG) if you haven't already, check out my website for hotels, restaurants, and other things to do while you're in town.

Sorry O DM, cant figure out how to pm and dont wnat to clutter up the board either. Can you email the cost of walk ups and how to go about being a walk up, you know calling ahead , reserving a spot.... what not.
brncarloss@yahoo.com

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom